Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Demi-Puppet Dirty Tricks Dept.

I've been told that a letter purportedly by me, containing vulgarities, has been circulating through the Internet and at cocktail parties. I have yet to see it, so I can't comment on its authenticity. Those who scrutinize this blog will see that I seldom if ever resort to obscenities. (I don't need to in order to make my points.) Usually I express ideas-- often in a lively way.

p.s. Frank Walsh informs me that he has crash space for stray ULA noteworthies in town the weekend of the big reading.

5 comments:

MDG said...

Well that's cool of him to let me know about the crash space.

Tao Lin said...

'boringest post ever'

King said...

As you're the boringest PERSON ever, Reader, I bow to your expertise in the matter.

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friend, Here is an opportunity for you that is taking over the internet. The compensation plan is second to none. The spill over will blow your mind and the educational products are of the highest quality. Knowledge is power and nobody can ever take that away from you. Join me in this business and see for yourself what you will be getting. Click here: FREE Information

Omar Cruz said...

This page is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look... Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/