Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Writing Contest Begins NEXT WEEK!

The much heralded First Official Pop Lit Story Opening Contest will begin next week, at
www.americanpoplit.blogspot.com

The contest will start as soon as I post the official announcement at American Pop Lit. Writers can then immediately post their best Opening. The idea might be to be at or near the top of the line, though some strategists may disagree with this.

I have a few details to work out. I can mention now that there will be prizes for the three winners. There will be a scoring system. I hope to have a few judges, for fairness. The maximum length allowed to an entry will be 200 words-- and I will be counting! Those entries which exceed the limit will be disqualified in red letters.

Stay posted to this site for more news.

No comments: