Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Problem

FOR A LONG TIME it's been posited by ULAers themselves that the main problem with the organization was myself. Enough people have said it that at some level they have to be right. I've bowed to this reality. At the least, yes, I did play too dominant a role in the group; have been too vociferous, had too strong a personality, which provoked within the group, too many times, fear and insecurity. Also, I never fully sold undergrounders on my unorthodox strategy.

At the same time, I'd like to be able to use my abilities as I see fit! I have my notions about how to get where we're going; ideas bolstered by past achievements. I can't exist wearing handcuffs. Having a new vehicle for my activities will allow me the freedom I need.

The ULA will do fine without me. If the arguments have been correct, it'll do better. There's no reason why we can't work together on occasion, in certain instances, when neither party has to compromise anything.

No comments: