Monday, September 13, 2004

Best and Worst Blogs?

Today's Question: Given the enormous number of lit blogs already out there, how does one choose which ones to look at? How does one sort out the mountain of noise?

I therefore ask someone to point me toward which are generally believed to be the best, or, maybe alternatively, most widely read of the literary blogs.

I also would like an opinion or two of which are the worst. As I look further into this milieu, I'll likely have an opinion or two myself.

Please give a reason or two for your opinion in either case.

(The only one I've looked at much has been Maud's, probably because she once posted someone's awful parody of the Underground Literary Alliance.)

3 comments:

J.D. Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Wenclas said...

How'd you find this site so fast? You're supposed to be chillin, bro. . . .

J.D. Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.